Butterfly Valves Features:
- High performanceButterfly Valves supplied by Valtorc International and Southern Valve Flows.
- Stem connection available in standard sizes or optional sizes to match standard secondary top plate drilling.
- Top plate double drilled to fit ISO 5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and pneumatic VALTORC actuators are designed to mount directly to Butterfly Valves.
- Nylon PA 12 coated disc option ensures excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media. The hard, nonporous sintered polymer has very low hygroscopicity and is suitable for use in drinking water and nonalcoholic foodstuffs.
- Two flange Butterfly Valve locating holes for sizes up to 12” and four flange locating holes from size 14” to 24” for easy alignment of valve during installation. They m eet ANSI #125/150 or other world drilling standards.
- Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs on this Butterfly Valve is pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between disc and seat.
- Heavy duty square-grooved seat design with molded O-ring seals to serve as flange gaskets. EPDM seats are peroxide cured to yield the best elastic properties of the elastomer.